Hey! I’m your newly designed business logo. Thinking of ordering some Embroidered Button Down Shirts? That’s a great idea. Here are some tips to make sure I look good:
1. Pick a shirt color that contrasts well with the colors in my design.
2. Choose a quality shirt with the performance features you want.
3. Simplify my design if I’m too detailed for embroidery.
4. Check your embroidery set-up proof carefully before your shirts are embroidered.
5. Talk with your embroiderer if you have any questions about the embroidery process.